Synthetic Turf (Grass) has a wide variety of applications and benefits. Synthetic Turf (Grass) can be laid on its own as a “Wear Layer” or teamed with a soft fall underlay to provide a soft fall surface where play equipment or a softer surface is required.
Your safety is our highest priority which is why:
We only use Synthetic Grass products that have been manufactured in Australian to Australian safety standards and Australian conditions.
We only use synthetic grass that is non-carcinogenic and free of lead and heavy metals.
Synthetic Grass Common Application:
- Tennis Courts
- Cricket Pitches and other sporting surfaces
- Pool surrounds
- Marine areas
Benefits of Synthetic Grass:
- Long Lasting and hard wearing
- Non-slip surface (virtually non-slip under wet conditions)
- Practically maintenance-free
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- UV treated fibres
- Comes in a wide range of colours, lengths and varieties
- Suitable for Australian conditions
All synthetic grass installations are done according the guidelines set out in Australian Standards AS/NZS 4422:1996 “Playground surfacing – Specifications, requirements and test methods”. All our synthetic grass installations come with a 2 year workmanship warranty and 7 year manufacturers warranty.