Wet Pour Rubber is a porous, durable, poured-in-place surface, developed for various applications to give maximum safety. Wet Pour Rubber consists of rubber granules or shred bound with a polyurethane resin to form a continuous, seamless surface. Wet pour rubber can be easily installed around difficult areas such as existing playground equipment, tree roots and pathways. The product does not need a flat surface for installation as it may follow the natural gradient of the land.
There are a number of rubber products in a great range of colours available and the design possibilities are endless! See our wet pour rubber projects gallery for some great ideas and inspiration.
Wet Pour Rubber Application:
- Sporting Surfaces
- Pool surrounds
Wet Pour Rubber Benefits:
- Durable and resilient surface
- No sharp edges
- Reduce likelihood of injury from falls
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Great range of colours available
- Highly flexible – can be moulded to contour and shape
- Various thicknesses can be applied
- Endless design possibilities: learning aids and games such as hopscotch, numbers, letters, shapes and graphics can be applied directly to the surface.
All wet pour rubber installations come with a 3 year workmanship warranty and are done according to Australian Standards AS/NZS 4422:1996 “Playground surfacing – Specifications, requirements and test methods”.